Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Fender American P-bass Deluxe (fender 50th ann.) CRIMSONBURST

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Casey C., Dec 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Casey C.

Casey C.

Sep 16, 2000
    Butler, PA, USA
    :(

Its hard to depart with it but I'm selling my gorgeous P-bass. It was made in 1996 when fender had their 50th anniversery. It is a beautiful 4 string in crimsonburst (I believe thats the color) which is transparent in the center color and the edges are metallic. I have a case for it, but its beat up cause thats what guitar center gave me (it was free, so I didn't complain). The bass is in good condition but it has one small chip in the back near where the jack is but it is hardly noticealble unless your looking at the back. I will include the straplock and any extra strings if I have some.

I'm selling it because I haven't played it for a month and I hate to see it sit.

750 + shipping OR make me an offer.

Attached Files:

2. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    The pic doesn't work. I don't think Angelfire will let you do that.

Can you upload that pic to TB?

3. Casey C.

Casey C.

Sep 16, 2000
    Butler, PA, USA
    here's the chip and the gold piece on the headstock (not a sticker, well....unless its a heavy duty one)

Attached Files:

4. Casey C.

Casey C.

Sep 16, 2000
    Butler, PA, USA
    2 more

Attached Files:

5. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    For anyone who's interested, the reason MIA Deluxe P-basses from 1996 were bursts is because they were actually a sandwich of ash on the front and back and another wood in the middle. I had a blue/green burst one that was similar to this. Subsequent model years went ALL trans, as the current batch are. The neck contour was a little different than later years Deluxes, too. I dunno, I liked mine a lot. I think it's worth noting that 96 MIA P-deluxes are their own animals entirely.

Bump.

6. Casey C.

Casey C.

Sep 16, 2000
    Butler, PA, USA
    I don't want to put this on ebay

750 + shipping

7. ardorx

ardorx

Sep 23, 2004
    Sugar Land, TX
    dude, that is sweet as hell. i would love to add that in my room. bump to a rad bass.

hey dude, check my band out, let me know what you think, if you want a cd, or something, pm me. we're also doing a east coast tour this summer and pa is in our sights.
    ardor

8. Casey C.

Casey C.

Sep 16, 2000
    Butler, PA, USA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.