SOLD FS: Fender American Standard Precision 2009

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by larrison, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larrison

larrison Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2007
    Texas
    ***SOLD***For sale only: Fender American Standard Precision, 2009. The serial # says it was manufactured in '08 but I bought it new from GC in Nov. '09. Charcoal Frost Metallic, maple fretboard. All original, other than the guard. The black pearloid guard is included along with the original which has the plastic still on it. It has some very light common swirly scratches on the back but otherwise perfect condition. A very nice Fender P with incredible tone!

$899 shipped 48 CONUS. This includes the very nice HSC along with all case candy.

$799 shipped 48 CONUS. Instead of the HSC, I have a brand new Fender gigbag that I will ship it in, along with all the misc. accessories from the hard case. It's not a cheapo gigbag, very nice actually.

A money order would be great, but I'll accept paypal.

***SOLD***

2. BigRedBassPlayer

BigRedBassPlayer Supporting Member

Fender GAS! By the way, if you don't mind me asking, why are you getting rid of it so soon?

3. larrison

Oct 29, 2007
    Texas
    I have a cure for your gas. I love the bass, just moving on to a another Fender right now. I'm sick like that!

4. weight? Very nice looking bass!

5. i had the same bass , same color , maple board it was amazing! i posted mine for sale at the same price locally and it sold within hours,

bump for a great bass , and sweet color

6. larrison

Oct 29, 2007
    Texas
    Thanks!

7. ChrisFlynn

ChrisFlynn

Oct 30, 2006
    DFW, TX
    PM Sent.

8. larrison

Oct 29, 2007
    Texas
    bump

9. larrison

Oct 29, 2007
    Texas
    Bass is approx. 8.6 lbs...
    All pm's replied.

10. larrison

Oct 29, 2007
    Texas
    ***SOLD*** and on it's way to the windy city!

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.