1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Fender American Vintage '57 P Bass - Alleva KPB Pickup - Flamed Maple Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Urian, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Urian

Urian

Mar 28, 2006
    Plano, TX
    Here she is.

Fender American Vintage '57 Precision - trans white nitro, one piece flamed maple neck, one piece ash body, vintage tint, black guard. This one features an Alleva Coppolo KPB Signature P Bass pickup.

Only gigged once and for a few of songs, otherwise has remained in it's case since the day Kirk delivered her to me.

For more info check out this thread:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=692844

I am willing to take $1500 (including shipping) in lue of a family medical emergency. My miniature schnauzer, Rodgerdale, had a really bad episode of "cluster seizures" (he is epileptic) and has been in critical care since Saturday. He met with a neurologist since he had brain swelling and had lost his vision. In the end it just wasn't an option to "let him go". He is home tonight and is resting... :)

In any case, someone will be giving me a hand in offsetting some of Rogerdale's medical expenses and would be gaining an incredible instrument with plenty of tone and Alleva Coppolo history & MOJO!!:bassist:

Will ship in SKB type harshell case with the original anodized gold pickguard, case candy, strap, and both of the covers (unopened).

Paypal, check, or local cash sale. No trades.

Thanks for looking.

U

DSCN1094.gif

DSCN1106.gif

DSCN1098.gif

DSCN1109.gif

2. larro

larro

Feb 8, 2008
    Best of luck with your dog. I hope you get a successful outcome. It's a beautiful bass and someone will treasure it. Larro

3. Urian

Urian

Mar 28, 2006
    Plano, TX
    Thank you sir.

Only time will tell at this point, but we have high hopes.

U

4. svtb15

svtb15 Inactive

Mar 22, 2004
    Austin,TX - McKinney,TX - NY,NY, - Nashville,TN
    I play it all. Whatever works for the gig. Q+
    Prayers going to RogerDale.
    I had a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel for many years. He was blind the last few years of his life, He went on for 14 years which is long for a King Charles.
    But he got around fine. up and down stairs, around the yard. everywhere.. He did fine....

I have patience with animals but none for humans. hahah but its true.

5. OrionManMatt

OrionManMatt

Feb 17, 2004
    Houston
    Bump for a fellow Houstonian and a gorgeous bass.

6. svtb15

svtb15 Inactive

Mar 22, 2004
    Austin,TX - McKinney,TX - NY,NY, - Nashville,TN
    I play it all. Whatever works for the gig. Q+
    Bump up.. I worked on that bass for Urian.. Great sounding and playing bass! The Alleva Coppolo P pickup nails the vintage tone too.

7. Urian

Urian

Mar 28, 2006
    Plano, TX
    +1! Has a very deep, organic, warm tone with plenty of snap and punch.

Very nice tone pot sensitivity!!

U

8. Zerstorte Zelle

Zerstorte Zelle

Jan 8, 2010
    New York
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, D'addario Strings
    If I had the cash this would be on it's way to me. Just had an Am. Vintage '57 stolen from me. These are such great basses.

9. Urian

Urian

Mar 28, 2006
    Plano, TX
    Monday bump.

Feel free to PM me with any reasonable offers.

Thanks!

U

10. I'm afraid I can't buy it, but hope bumping the thread will go at least someway to helping you find someone who can.

Fingers crossed for you!

11. Urian

Urian

Mar 28, 2006
    Plano, TX
    Need to get her sold/price drop/weekend bump!!!

$1500 shipped!

U

12. Urian

Urian

Mar 28, 2006
    Plano, TX
    PM me any with any reasonable offers!

U

13. Urian

Urian

Mar 28, 2006
    Plano, TX
    Bump.

14. Urian

Urian

Mar 28, 2006
    Plano, TX
    Bumpo!

15. Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones Inactive

Feb 28, 2001
    Northampton Mass
    Ughhh Dogggy Love Bumpage

16. zrxnha

zrxnha

Sep 25, 2010
    TOP.nice Vp

17. Beautiful Bass sorry to hear about your family member Rodgerdale. Please send me your PayPal account info I would like to send a donation to help w medical expenses.

Lanis

18. Urian

Urian

Mar 28, 2006
    Plano, TX
    PM sent.

U

19. Is anyone else out there gonna make a donation to Urian's family member Rogerdale comeon folks!!! Let U keep this amazing bass!!!! Help out Rogerdale.

20. Urian

Urian

Mar 28, 2006
    Plano, TX
    It's definitely a stellar piece of boutique-vintage voiced equipment. It just KILLS through my Bergantino/GB rig.

Thank you Lanis for your contribution! Very kind of you. :bassist:

It all happened so fast... he had so many seizures back to back (28 in 48 hrs, all the vet advised was to keep pumping him with Valium) that the ER needed to "do everything" to try to save Rogerdale and avoid "further damage". He is getting around pretty well and is now on medication to control his seizures. :)

I moved a Yamaha TRB6 Bubinga locally that I never played, so that helped to offset the immediate medical expenses incurred. Unfortunately, I play exclusively 5 string instruments and per my "last in, first out" rule this baby needs to go to someone who will gig her!

U

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.