1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Fender American Vintage 62 Jazz Bass Pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by mikecd1, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikecd1

mikecd1 Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2009
    CT, New England
    Up for sale is a pair of single coil pickups from the Fender American Vintage 62 Jazz Bass. I don't think Fender makes this bass anymore and now they have a 63 american jazz instead. These pickups have great vintage tone with tight bottom, nice midrange growl and clear highs. The Alnico pole pieces are slightly raised though not as much as the custom shop 60's pickups. I fell in love with the sound of these pickups in the AVRI 62 Jbass and got this set new for a project bass I'm not going to complete any time soon. If you've read the reviews on the AVRI 62 Jazz bass the smooth tone of these pickups is detailed and got lots of compliments. The neck pickup leads are 4 inches and the bridge leads are 8 inches. Included is another 4 inches of wire if needed. You can't go wrong with these pickups if you're upgrading or putting a bass together.

Selling for [DEL]$90[/DEL] $80 including prompt shipping to conus.
    pickups-1_zps2ca1e16c.
    pickup1_zps215fc950.

2. mikecd1

mikecd1 Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2009
    CT, New England
    Sold on ebay, oh well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.