FS: Fender Ash Jazz Body/4 & 5 String Jazz P-ups (Fender/Lakland)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by stkittsmusic, May 11, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

I've been doing A LOT of modding these days, almost too much haha but because of this, I have some stuff people might be interested in!

First up in a Fender Jazz body (pretty sure it's ash/swamp ash), the guy I got the bass from said it's off a 70's re-issue, but that's open to debate. it's a great sounding body, not too heavy, but not light, had it setup with some DiMarzios, Bad ass II Bridge and stock control plate, and Mighty Mite neck, sounded pretty awesome. [DEL]$150 [/DEL] $125 shipped OBO.

Bassbody.jpg

BassPocket.jpg

SOLD [DEL]Second is a set of 4 string Fender Noiseless p-ups, took them out of another Frankenbass I recently aquired. They sound fine, just not my cup of tea. $65 shipped.[/DEL]

SOLD[DEL]Thirdly, and this one is a long shot. I was looking for something and forgot I had the back p-up to my old Lakland 55-02. $50 shipped OBO.[/DEL]

SOLD [DEL]And lastly I have some 5 string Lakland p-ups I pulled from my 55-60, instead I put in some Lindy Fralins which are disgustingly good. [DEL]$80 [/DEL] $60 shipped for the pair.[/DEL]

Thanks for checking the stuff out, feel free to ask me any question. Cheers.

2. The Noiseless p-ups

noiseless.jpg

3. The 55-60 5'er pups

laklandpups.jpg

4. The 55-02 bridge pup

laklandpups.jpg

5. funk_in4

funk_in4 Supporting Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Endorsing Artist: D'Addario strings
    hi! That 55-02 pickup pic is the same as the post previous to it, featuring two J pickups...

6. ah yes, so it is lol here's the 55-02:

lakland5502pup.jpg

7. Happy Momma's Day Bump!

8. The noiseless p-ups are gone, but still some good stuff left!

9. Bump.

10. Price drops on the Fender J Body & Lakland 55-60 p-ups!

11. Diegoeiri

Diegoeiri

Feb 16, 2011
    pm sent

12. Wow I hope someone buys those Lakland pickups before I'm too tempted - I've spent more than enough money recently.

13. BUMP. 5502 pup is gone, but the Ash Body and Lakland Jazz pups are here!

14. Acoop

Acoop

Feb 21, 2012
    What's the weight of the body? ..... Or did I miss it in the thread?

15. ModulusQ5-122

ModulusQ5-122 Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2011
    Lafayette, La
    Pm sent

16. The 55-60 p-ups are gone, all that's left is the body. I don't know the weight cause I don't have a scale, but it's not super heavy. I'd guess about 4-5 lbs. If no one wants it I might just build a bass out of it lol

17. Bump.

18. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021