SOLD FS: Fender B DEC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Ace Of Bass, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace Of Bass

Ace Of Bass A Rooster Illusion

Jun 27, 2006
    DC
    Hello:

I have a Brand new (no stains, cut, or bruises) , Fender B Dec 30 watt practice/training amp amp that I bought back in September and used 5-7 times in my home studio and it's been sitting around ever since. I bought it because I thought it would be a nifty thing to have around, but I gig so much now that I really don't have time or a good use for it. I do have the Owner's manual, but not the original box.

Realistically, I'd like to get $325 (not written in stone), plus shipping cost for it. I'm not pressed for money, but I want to get an Aguilar head and don't want to pay a whole lot out of pocket for it. Let me know if you're interested. i will post pics when I figure out just how to do that...

Edit: I went past my local music store and saw that they were on sale big time. Don't know if it's on sale everywere, but I feel silly asking for more than what I caould get it for here in the city so the price has plummeted to $250 including shipping. This will be the last week it will be posted.

2. Ace Of Bass

Jun 27, 2006
    DC
    Come on, y'all.......it's virtually new...to the top.....

3. Ace Of Bass

Jun 27, 2006
    DC
    to the top........

4. What is a Fender B Dec???

Chris

5. Ace Of Bass

Jun 27, 2006
    DC
    The Fender B Dec is a 30 watt amp that is primarilly used for sharpening your skils due to the fact that it has built in drum and keyboard loops that you can play along to. It also has simulated amp models which can be cool as well. A very nifty little piece of equipment that is very beneficial in the right hands......

6. Ace Of Bass

Jun 27, 2006
    DC
    Up......

7. Does it include the method book and the owner's manual as well?

8. Ace Of Bass

Jun 27, 2006
    DC
    Yes, it does......up

9. Ace Of Bass

Jun 27, 2006
    DC
    This one's pretty much gone to Mr. Studenick.......on hold..........

10. Ace Of Bass

Jun 27, 2006
    DC
    SOLD!.............It's on the way, David..........Thanks!

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Oct 18, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.