1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Fender Bassman 2x15 (newer model) $325 OBO

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ZoomBoy, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The moving sale continues. Must sell. Due to the size I'd prefer to stay local. I am in the Central Mass area and I will drive a reasonable distance to deliver/meet. This cab sounds great with my Peavey Classic 400 and lately I've been running my Ampeg B25B through it. This is the cab Fender built to go with their 300 watt all tube head. It's in good to very good condition. Some marks on the tolex from moving it around otherwise it's solid. I'll try to take some pics of the actual cab soon but this is a pic I found online. No trade offers please.

Some Specs:
    Complimenting the new Bassman 300 amplifier is the new Bassman 215 cabinet. This new hand built speaker cabinet features two custom designed 15" Eminence speakers, birch ply construction with black textured vinyl covering, heavy duty hardware and metal grill. Power handling is 300 Watts continuous, 600 Watts Program, with an impedance at 8 Ohms. Dimensions are: Height, 41"; Width, 25.5"; Depth, 17", and; Weight, 87 lbs.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    \

Attached Files:

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    If only you were closer to Jersey.

3. Shipping this would be a pain for me right now.

Jeff

4. Moving truck is coming on the 19th guys...talk to me!

5. BTTT!

6. Bump!

7. How about $300?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.