Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Fender Bullet Bass Deluxe and SANSAMP DI

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Johnny Alien, Oct 21, 2004.

1. Johnny Alien

Johnny Alien Supporting Member

Jan 24, 2003
    Harrisburg, PA, USA
    This is a 1983 Fender Bullet bass. This model was made in the USA for only one year (mid 82 - mid 83) before production was moved to Japan and it was sold under the Squier name. It was available as short and long scale and this is the B-34 Deluxe which is the long scale model. The neck dates this as being made in early 1983. It is vintage white and has a custom made tort pickguard. The original pickguard is included but has a crack near the input jack. This also has the rare flame maple skunkstripe instead of the standard walnut stripe. Everything is original and in excellent + condition. The mustang styled pickup sounds incredible and I just threw on a brand new set of TI Superalloys. A non-original chipboard case is included.

$375 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

Photos:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also have to sell a Sansamp DI. This is the older style with the adjustment knobs inside the box. I prefer it that way and actual think these originals sound better then the newer ones but that is just my opinion. I am only selling this if the Bullet gets sold so let me know if you want it but I have to unload the bass before selling this becomes necessary.
    $100 shipped anywhere in the continental US. I have no pictures of this at this time.

I will also consider trades for a Lakland Skyline 44-01 or JO.

2. Johnny Alien

Jan 24, 2003
    Harrisburg, PA, USA
    I should add that the nut width is 1 1/2" like a jazz and it is slim from front to back with a slight "v" feel to it.

3. Johnny Alien

Jan 24, 2003
    Harrisburg, PA, USA
    Bump (man....posts are moving fast today)

4. Johnny Alien

Jan 24, 2003
    Harrisburg, PA, USA
    Early morning Bump

5. HRC Matt

HRC Matt

Aug 31, 2004
    Columbus, Ga
    beautiful bass, im a lefty so really have no use for this, but a friend of mine might be interested. let me get back to you later today with an offer.

6. Johnny Alien

Jan 24, 2003
    Harrisburg, PA, USA
    OK

7. Johnny Alien

Jan 24, 2003
    Harrisburg, PA, USA
    B-U-M-P

8. Johnny Alien

Jan 24, 2003
    Harrisburg, PA, USA
    Monday morning bump.

9. Johnny Alien

Jan 24, 2003
    Harrisburg, PA, USA
    Hmmmmm how about $350 shipped? Feel free to make an offer too.

10. Johnny Alien

Jan 24, 2003
    Harrisburg, PA, USA
    Bump

These forums are really moving.

Remember.....OBO

11. Johnny Alien

Jan 24, 2003
    Harrisburg, PA, USA
    I would also be very interested in trading for a MIM Fender Jazz preferably in black.