1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Fender 'chainsaw-style' molded case for Precision

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by christopherogut, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale is a Fender 'chainsaw-style' molded case that fits a Precision bass and is in very good overall condition. It's nice and compact (and fits in my car much easier than larger hardshell cases) but I just picked up a tweed case as an 'upgrade' for one of my basses and won't be using this.

There are exterior scratches and scrapes typical with use but no cracks, holes, etc. The black interior is clean and in good condition and the inner hard foam hasn't been dented in. There is a bit of oxidation on the latches and some noticeable surface rust on the handle hardware. Overall, a good case in good condition.

Please note that this case will not fit a Jazz bass due to its overall shape.

EDIT: SOLD to bulletbassist
    [del]Asking $60 + actual shipping (I'd prefer UPS Ground as I get a nice discount through work), local pickup is definitely an option and I can meet around here within reason. PM me if interested. Thanks![/del]

case1.

case2.

case3.

case4.

case5.

2. lmfreeman9

lmfreeman9 Supporting Member

Sep 1, 2007
    Arizona
    I believe these were for the MIJ P's.

3. ptmclg1

ptmclg1

Feb 16, 2013
    Agree. It's a duplicate for my 93/94 MIJ P bass.

4. SunbeltBass

SunbeltBass Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2009
    TEXAS
    I'll take it...

PMd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.