1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS - Fender Chrome Humbucking Pickup - $25 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by tony moore, Mar 23, 2013.

1. I bought this Fender Chrome Humbucking pickup to use for a bass project, but have changed course and no longer need it. My intent was to use it for the neck position, like a Telecaster Bass, but I think it could also work in the Precision "Sweet Spot".

It's in as new shape, has never been installed, and is still covered in plastic.

$25 shipped conus

IMAGE_5D4479EB-7C9E-4424-BA1B-37F0DE5085E4.

IMAGE_8B72EC87-FCE5-4B0D-9B4E-C38F2EDD163D.

13%2C+1%3A14%3A17+PM.

Bass not included and just used to show possible installation :)

Thanks for looking!

2. TRADED

thanks charles!

3. Flad

Flad

Apr 18, 2014

Where in the world did you find this pup for sale to begin with? I've been trying everything to google/search the web for one and all I can find are the 6 string or real a vintage one for $400. Any help locating one for sale would be appreciated. At this point I don't even care if it's the stock squire version.

4. ognihs

ognihs

May 18, 2013
    i've been looking for one of these for some time myself - still looking for this or a squier. someone got themselves a fantastic deal!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014