FS: Fender Classic 60s Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jeffjones, Oct 24, 2011.

1. I am selling a Fender Classic 60s Jazz Bass. It plays and sounds great. It has some cosmetic flaws, which I have pictured. A couple of finish cracks-I don't think they go into the wood, and a small ding on the "E" side of the back of the neck, around the 4th-5th fret. Some other minor scuffs and scratches. Overall, it's in good shape, though. I just put a new set of DR Lo-Riders on it. I can ship it in a near mint Pro-Tek gig bag or a fair condition tweed "Kaces" HSC (one latch broken, the other 2 work). $375 shipped to the lower 48 states only.
    IMG_0001.gif
    IMG_008801.gif
    IMG_0002.gif
    IMG_000002.gif
    IMG_0003.gif
    IMG_00056.gif
    IMG_0009.gif
    IMG_0007.gif
    IMG_0004.gif
    IMG_0005.gif
    IMG_00068.gif

2. Deepwoods

Deepwoods Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2003
    St. Louis
    pm'd

3. JPMacJones

JPMacJones

Aug 9, 2011
    This won't last long. Wish I had the cash.

4. randysmojo

randysmojo

Jan 14, 2008
    Temple, TX
    I have an offer on a bass I am selling and if it goes through today, I will buy this from you for sure! I noticed all the pickguard screws are missing. Was that for some other reason, or does it need screws?

Thanks!

5. PM Sent

6. I have all the pickguard screws, I just had the pickguard off to show the finish cracks. The pickguard covers up some of one of the cracks.

Jeff

7. SOLD

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021