1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS Fender Custom Classic Jazz 2005 Ice Blue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by thomasjbass, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a beautifully made USA Custom Shop Classic Jazz built in 2005 in Ice Blue. This bass is in mint condition and it clean from top to bottom. All of the details on this bass will be included with the sale including all of the case candy and the Fender certification. As you may have noticed, I live in the same city that the Fender custom shop is located in. I took this to them and had them do a full cleaning on the bass and a setup on it as well. Man, those guys over there really know their stuff. My asking price on this one is $1775 + Shipping in the CONUS. Please feel free to PM with any questions that you mights have.

Bass Specifications:
    Model: Custom Classic Jazz 4 String
    YOM: 2005
    Color: Ice Blue
    Body Wood: Ash
    Neck Wood: Maple
    Fret Board: Rosewood
    Pickups: Fender Custom Shop Noiseless
    Scale Length: 34"
    Weight: 7.85lbs
    Case: Yes, Fender G&G HSC

Eye Candy:

IMG_4007.

IMG_4008.

IMG_4009.

IMG_4012.

IMG_4013.

IMG_4014.

2. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Northern California
    Wow, gorgeous jazz at a very reasonable price.

Wish I had the cash.

3. Thanks Mr. L. This bass is pretty special, even the guys at the custom shop got a kick out of setting it up and playing it. Said it was incredibly clean for a 2005 and hadn't seen hardly any mileage.

4. TGIF Bump.

5. Also, might consider a trade for the right model Breitling watch. I know its an odd request, but if you have one with all certificates and box in mint condition please feel free to throw it my way.

6. overbybr

overbybr Supporting Member Supporting Member

Smoking hot! I wish had the cash.

7. Me too :) bump for some interesting trade offers!

8. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Wow, what a beauty. I even have a Breitling, but I can't let it go - my dad collects watches and it was a gift from him.

Super awesome bass though.

9. Thank you sir. I am a watch collector also which is why I am trying to ad a Breitling to my collection. I appreciate the compliments, btw this bass has sold :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.