Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Fender DeArmond Ashbory Bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by duke2004, Apr 16, 2005.

1. duke2004

duke2004 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2004
    Cambridge, Mass.
    This one is that nice blue. Excellent condition. Comes with gig bag and extra G string plus that rosin type powder. I have had no time to really fool around with this but i did send her thru my system and discovered its true: you can really get a Double Bass sound out of this. Pretty cool. $185. Paypal pref. please. No international, sorry not even Canada. see below for bunch of photos....

http://groups.msn.com/hoppyshelpforpostingpics/ashborybass.msnw?Page=1

2. danman

danman

May 18, 2004
    Philadelphia, PA
    Here is a shot in the dark.....
    Would you like to trade for a 1904 5 string banjo.

I bought it and figured out that I really have no interest in learning how to play.

Like I said.....A shot in the dark.

danman

3. duke2004

Mar 29, 2004
    Cambridge, Mass.
    its tempting...one odd beast for another..but i think my limits begin and end with basses with frets. thanks tho

4. superfly

superfly

Aug 4, 2004
    pm and email sent

5. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    would you take a vintage 70's madiera acoustic guitar?

6. duke2004

Mar 29, 2004
    Cambridge, Mass.
    hey there,
    had I not spent all my money on a new Taylor 4 series, I would go for the acoustic. all set in that dept though, thanks!

7. duke2004

Mar 29, 2004
    Cambridge, Mass.
    Impress the hell out of your bandmates by playing a huge sound from this little thing. and its BLUE!

8. theschnitt

theschnitt Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2005
    Tucson, AZ