1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Fender G & G Tweed Silver Case w/60th Anniversary Embroidery

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by kulit17, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kulit17

kulit17 Wal Collector #35 Supporting Member

For sale is a Silver Fender (G&G) Tweet Case. It has a 60th Anniversary Embroided in the inside red plush. Case is in great condition, with no major rips or tears. There are scuff marks, but nothing that would affect the integrity of the case. Inside is mint!!

Includes keys and will ship via UPS ground. Inside has a nice flip door to store accessories such as picks/straps inside. Can fit either a P or J Fender style bass.

If you need me to email pics of a bass inside the case so you can get an idea, let me know and i can try to send one to you.

Asking price is $115 shipped CONUS. Outside of CONUS will pay actual shipping cost. Local deals can get it for $100 since i won't have to ship.

2. kulit17

Here's pictures of the inside!

3. kulit17

Here are pictures of the imperfections of the outside.

Minor scuffs to the side, minor scuffs in the bottom of the case.

4. kulit17

That was quick!! SOLD!!!!!
    Payment received! Closing tread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.