1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass w/ a hardshell case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by PihSant, Jan 5, 2012.

1. PihSant

PihSant

Dec 1, 2010
    SOLD to a local TB'er

I'm selling my Geddy Lee Jazz bass. I recently purchased it from a guy who made some modifications to it. I think he changed out the original volume and tone knobs with metal black ones, the black pickguard is also not original, the original strap buttons were replaced with black straplocks (I’ll include all the straplock hardware) and the paint job is not the original paint. It’s a black, almost matte finish. It’s shiny and dull at the same time, if that makes sense. I was told that the reason it’s dull is because the clearcoat needs a polishing. I don’t know for sure because I don’t know anything about painting, but I’ve been playing it as is, and I have had no problems. The competition stripe is a decal that was added under the finish, so you can kinda feel it, but it’s protected under the paint. It has a couple little bumps here and there, a little buckle rash on the back, but nothing major. It’s an amazing bass to play. Super fast playing neck, and the frets are good. It comes with a hardshell case that’s a little beat up, but it functions as it should. I’ll also include a thumb rest that I bought for it, but never installed. If you’re not too concerned with a couple after-market parts and finish, then this bass is for you. Feel free to message me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

$700 O.B.O. Paypalled and Shipped in the continental U.S. I'm also open to trades. I really want a Mustang bass, or a Jaguar bass, but let me know what you got!

Attached Files:

2. PihSant

PihSant

Dec 1, 2010
    Added pictures

3. PihSant

PihSant

Dec 1, 2010
    TTT Also, it's available for a lower price if you want to pick it up locally in Maine

4. PihSant

PihSant

Dec 1, 2010
    Bump

5. chasfur

chasfur

Feb 14, 2009
    Elkhart , Indiana
    omgosh !!! I just traded my mustang for n mim jazz! I settled n now I'm seeing my dream bass here for trade ugh! sweet bass.