1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Fender Jaguar Cream Pearl Pickguard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by DaveF, Apr 2, 2009.

1. DaveF

DaveF

Dec 22, 2007
    New Westminster, BC
    Alright guys, up for sale is this mojo-tastic pickguard for a Fender Jaguar bass, made by Jeannie!

This was originally on my Jaguar until I got my gloss black one. As you can see in the pictures, there's nary a mark on it, since it wasn't on the bass long enough to receive any wear. It has also been completely shielded on the back, using that new-fangled "Aluminum" that the kids are all using nowadays.

I did trim it down a bit to make it fit, but very cleanly and you probably can't even see where it was done.

The most important thing to know, is that it perfectly matches the inlays on the neck!

Price: SOLD

Don't miss out on this sweet upgrade to your stock Jaguar! The pictures don't even do it justice....

Attached Files:

2. Tempting. Very tempting.

3. DaveF

DaveF

Dec 22, 2007
    New Westminster, BC
    Wow, where all the Jaguar owners at?

4. I have the same guard--specially ordered, and it ran me $75 It does match the inlays perfectly and is a totally fantastic upgrade. Good luck!

5. DaveF

DaveF

Dec 22, 2007
    New Westminster, BC
    Thanks! I really like the '70's look, but I'm playing with some heavier bands now and need everything to be as black as possible :bassist:

6. DaveF

DaveF

Dec 22, 2007
    New Westminster, BC
    Now with extra creamy goodness!

7. DaveF

DaveF

Dec 22, 2007
    New Westminster, BC
    2 PMs so far... all PMs replied to
    Anyone else want to make an offer??

8. DaveF