1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS Fender Jazz 62 Reissue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ReBass, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReBass

ReBass Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    Back up for sale is my '07 US-made Fender Jazz 62 Reissue. I had sold this to another TBer a month or so ago but found that the neck had some issues that needed to be addressed. So, I took it back and brought it to my tech, who did a complete set-up and shimmed the neck. Where the neck was once a little loose in the pocket is now nice and tight. It plays and sounds fantastic. There is a bit of buckle wear on the back and some very small paint chipping around the neck plate and bridge. The neck plate was overtightened at some point (which probably contributed to the loose neck), so the corners of the plate are bent into the body slightly. The only other issue is that the tone knobs are a little sticky - doesn't affect tone at all, just a little sticky. Also, the case was slightly damaged in shipping the last go around. I will try to get a picture up when I can. Still works fine, but is slightly cracked on one end. Let me know if you'd like other pics.

Price is $850 shipped to CONUS. Not really interested in trades at this point, but I could be tempted by the right Lakland or Sadowsky (plus cash on my end, of course).
    New these are going for over $1900 :eek:

IMG_3760.

IMG_3762.

IMG_3761.

2. DanGouge

DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Canada!
    I love my AV62, bump for a sweet bass!

3. ReBass

ReBass Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2007