1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Fender Jazz Bass American Standard Fretless 2010

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by portlandguy, Jul 23, 2012.

1. portlandguy

portlandguy

Feb 15, 2011
    Portland, OR
    Fender 2010 American Standard Jazz Bass Fretless, purchased new in September of 2011. Like new, not a single scratch, dent, or blemish on it. Setup professionally by Portland Fretworks here in Portland, OR.
    It has had D’Addario black tape wound strings on it since new so there is not a bit of fret board wear. It comes with the Fender SKB molded hardshell case and the unopened accessory bag (case candy). This bass was used and stored in my recording studio only (central air conditioned). It has a US10XXXXX serial number.
    I just picked up a new Fender American P bass so this one has to go.
    I will ship this bass and case in the cardboard box that my new Fender p bass came in to no dents to the case while in shipment.
    Better than new and priced to sell fast - $700 shipping included in continental US, PayPal only. Sorry No trades

Attached Files:

2. Faraday

Faraday

Jun 20, 2012
    Is this the same bass you posted last week and later said was going on ebay and then said that you were keeping it, or is it another bass?

3. portlandguy

portlandguy

Feb 15, 2011
    Portland, OR
    Same bass - sorry, took it off ebay - people on ebay are weird and I do not want to mess around. Decided over the weekend to sell it again.

4. portlandguy

portlandguy

Feb 15, 2011
    Portland, OR
    I will also throw in a set of DR highbeams that I had on my P bass for about 3 days

5. portlandguy

portlandguy

Feb 15, 2011
    Portland, OR
    sold for $750