1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Fender Jazz MIA 4-string Norstrands, Audere, hard case, and accessories

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Pako, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pako

Pako Are we having fun yet?

Jul 31, 2002
    USA, Montana
    SOLD

You can see it here:
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=331880

UPDATED PICS (04/15/2008):
    http://www.ez-serve.net/fender_bass/data/index.html

United States shipping only. Pay by Paypal.

The sound clips in those files were before the Norstrands Stacked Split Coils were installed. I can say I really appreciate the Norstrands that they maintain that open airy tone without sounding muffled without all the buzz or noise from standard passive pups.

Original pups and knobs will ship with the bass. Bought this new in 2000 and have never abused it. Getting out of my 4 strings and making room for some new basses.

$1800 new, asking $1000 shipped/Insured. High resolution images available upon request.

What can I say....so far so good. They are a bit hotter than my stock pickups. At 50/50 blend they sound really close to each other. They're individual voicing really comes out on the neck or the bridge solo'ed.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Fender Stock Pickups at 50/50, Audere Flat. 3.25MB, Wav file.
    Nordstrand NJ4SV Pickups at 50/50, Audere Flat. 3.12MB, Wav file.

2. Hi, how much?

3. sincity

sincity

Oct 16, 2002
    Connecticut
    Yes, how much and how much does the bass weigh?

Is the body ash?

Case?
    Dings?
    Scratches?

Thank you in advance

4. Pako

Jul 31, 2002
    USA, Montana
    The preamp and pups haven't seen much use. Over $500 in upgrades. I know I have almost $1800 into this bass but in no way expect to get that out of it. It's what ever the market will allow me to sell it for.

The body is Ash body, Maple neck. You can kind of see the grain behind the blonde finish. Can't quite see it in the pictures, but the finish is semi transparent.

According to the scale, it weighs around 11 lbs.

Comes with a Fender hard case that came with the bass. No cracks, ect, henges/latches are good, but it is skuffed up from use. Includes Fender truss rod tool and fender cloth, and fender strap that it came with. I am the original owner.

Some dings and scratches ect from normal use. Will try to provide detailed pictures of blems later today.

Thank you for your interest.

5. guy n. cognito

guy n. cognito Secret Agent Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    You can't just ask for offers. You need to set a price.

Might be interested once a price is set.

6. Rakie

Rakie Let me take you down, 'cause I'm going to...

Yes, on this forum you are not allowed to ask for offers. You must put a price, or the thread will be deleted.

7. Pako

Jul 31, 2002
    USA, Montana
    Sorry about that....just didn't know where to start with a price. OK, let's start at $1800 new, I would like to get $1200 shipped/insured. Does that sound like a fair offer? I know resale isn't that great, but it seems like a fair offer, especially if you make the bass back to original and sell the nords and audere pre seperately.

8. DumDrummer

DumDrummer

Mar 14, 2007
    South OC, CA
    The mods take their duties very seriously and will delete this if you don't post a price.

9. michaelprice83

michaelprice83

Mar 15, 2006
    you were 7 minutes too late, price was posted

10. Pako

Jul 31, 2002
    USA, Montana
    Thanks for the bump.... :spit:

:bag:

Just kidding. I know you were only trying to help, and I appreciate those who did it without coming off sounding like jerks.

11. Pako

Jul 31, 2002
    USA, Montana
    Price Drop

12. Pako

Jul 31, 2002
    USA, Montana
    Not a lot of action on this one....., but a bump never the less.

:cheers:

13. Pako

Jul 31, 2002
    USA, Montana
    Bump (new pics added)

14. Pako

Jul 31, 2002
    USA, Montana
    SOLD

Thread Status: