1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS Fender Marcus Miller and Peavey Fury bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by trujo777, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im Selling both of these basses:
    Marcus Miller:
    I am selling my Marcus Miller Signature Fender Bass. I love the sound but I due to finaces I have to sell. Comes with a fender gig bag.
    It is not in mint perfect condition it has been lightly used. this plays sooo nicely. Not abused.
    Specs here:
    FenderĀ® Products
    album of pics:
    http://s460.photobucket.com/albums/qq324/trujo777/Marcus Miller 4/

2 band boost and individual volume controls on the pick ups. Natural color and has been babied for years.
    If you want more pics I got them so just email me and I will send to you.

I am asking $750. No trades. This is the easiest bass to slap with. I do not slap but this bass makes you slap like crazy.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Peavey Fury:
    Peavey Fury bass. Rosewood board, maple neck and maple body.active electronics, still has plastic on the covers. comes with a gig bag. EMG pickups
    Asking $300 or best offer
    Here is the a;bum:
    http://s460.photobucket.com/albums/qq324/trujo777/Peavey Fury/
    ---------------------------------------------------------

might consider trades (very slight chance) Modulus, Fender, Ernie Ball Music Man, Warrior, Spector, Roscoe, Tobias, Pedulla, Sadowsky

I WILL DO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AND WITHIN THE US AS LONG AS THE BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING

2. more pics and if you want more pics send me an email and I will email them

3. The Marcus plays like butter and if it was a 5er it would not be here for sure :)

4. svt1233

svt1233 Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2012
    Interested in any trades plus cash for the marcus miller? I have this pristine MIM 1994 p bass Photo Album - Imgur
    also, do you have the covers for it?

5. I would like cash to pay bills. Yes I do have the marcus miller pickup cover. Shoot me a pm with the offer.. You might never know. I might take it but it has to make sense to me since I need money for bills.

6. svt1233

svt1233 Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2012
    pmed

7. PMs responded

8. I still have the pick up cover for the Marcus. just FYI. Bump both still here

9. Fury on hold

10. Peavey nolonger on hold. other party had emergency and could not get the money

11. PMs answered... bump.

12. bump

13. The Marcus is sold

14. I already miss the Marcus... The Fury is a great bass for a bassist in a budget .
    BUMP

15. rusthoneybass

rusthoneybass

Oct 11, 2011
    I hope its not here next week but if it is im tempted!

16. PMs responded on the Fury.. still here

17. open to trades

18. Bump

19. Peavey Fury is gone now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.