1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Fender Mark Hoppus Bass, Warwick Corvette Standard Fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by enjoi1018, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enjoi1018

enjoi1018 Supporting Member

Apr 18, 2011
    Auburn, AL
    Greetings all!

I ***MUST***get rid of these basses ASAP. I've been extended an opportunity to acquire a piece of gear that I simply must take. I'm slashing the prices and throwing a BIG OBO in front of them. If you want one of these basses, PM ME and let's make a deal. I can't give them away, but I'm sure we can meet somewhere in the middle that serves us both!

The Warwick is on hold until I hear from another TBer who had previously contacted me. If I don't hear from him in 48 hours, I'll put her back up on the block.

These are the best possible pics I can take of the two basses. There are a lot, and they are big. The Warwick is listed after all of the Hoppus pictures.

HOPPUS-

*****PENDING*****

1) There are a couple of minute dings on the arm-rest area of the body, with one indented through the paint (about the size of a BB) It's almost undetectable unless you're looking for it. The others shouldn't even be mentioned; we're talking maybe a fingernail indention.

2) There is a bit of rusting of the heads of the top pickguard screws, certainly from a little palm sweat. I'll let the pictures tell the story, but this thing's in AWESOME shape. Really, if you aren't inspecting it it looks mint. She was always stored either in a HSC or a Hercules stand, and well taken care for. I had it set up at the local guitar shop (Auburn Guitar Shoppe, Auburn, AL) and it plays great. The basically-new Rotosounds have a whole hour of play time on them.

I'm asking $360, splitting shipping CONUS, PayPal'd, OBO. It will be very well packed and shipped, insured, in an original Fender gig bag, as I am the original owner of the bass. It was purchased directly from Musician's Friend. The paint really stands out in person. Great gloss, smooth neck.

WARWICK-

This is a tough one. My dad bought this for me for my birthday a few years ago, and I had no idea. It's German. It's in 99.9% flawless shape. There are very light grooves in the fingerboard from the roundwounds aboard, and one tiny scratch near the E-tuner on the headstock. Solid bubinga body, the most resonant body I've ever felt. You could use this bass as a sledgehammer. A gigbag is included, and it will be well packed via professional packing services, and shipped CONUS.

I'm asking $475 splitting shipping, CONUS, PayPal'd, OBO.

null_zpse3388578.

null_zps44b5f68c.

null_zpsfbde1b58.

null_zps18d4c44c.

null_zps9c7e1ef8.

null_zps903562d1.

null_zps8744d8c6.

null_zps34afcd20.

null_zpsae8c5940.

null_zps7e1990d7.

null_zps5436d308.

*********************​

null_zps633230b4.

null_zpsc588b691.

null_zps24a9c526.

null_zps1278a809.

null_zps612411ab.

null_zpscb256912.

null_zpsc59615cf.

null_zps0c10bab0.

null_zpsc44ad5b4.

2. I cant open a single photo for some reason. I wanted to see the Hoppus. What color is it?

3. goldenglory18

goldenglory18

Nov 30, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Amateur. Take my advice for its resale value.
    This is the blue version...

Always loved the blue version.

4. enjoi1018

Apr 18, 2011
    Auburn, AL
    She's a gorgeous Daphne Blue! I can email pics if anyone can't see them.

5. enjoi1018

Apr 18, 2011
    Auburn, AL
    Bump with a price drop!

6. enjoi1018

Apr 18, 2011
    Auburn, AL
    bump with another price drop! I need to love this! The Warwick is still an in-between. I really don't want to move her unless I get a stellar offer. Thanks guys!

7. enjoi1018

Apr 18, 2011
    Auburn, AL
    HAPPY MONDAY! Check these beauties out!

8. enjoi1018

Apr 18, 2011
    Auburn, AL
    up!

9. enjoi1018

Apr 18, 2011
    Auburn, AL
    Up!

10. basss

basss Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2001
    NY
    What does the hoppus weigh?

11. enjoi1018

Apr 18, 2011
    Auburn, AL

Not positive on the exact weight, but if I had to guess, I'd say 9.5-10. Although I'm just not sure on that estimate.

I'll do my best to find an accurate scale to read. It's not heavy- very comfortable for long sessions for me.

12. enjoi1018

Apr 18, 2011
    Auburn, AL
    Hoppus is pending, had a few PMs on the Warwick, but she's still available. Get'er while you can!

13. enjoi1018

Apr 18, 2011
    Auburn, AL
    bump!

14. enjoi1018

Apr 18, 2011
    Auburn, AL
    Bump it up!

15. enjoi1018

Apr 18, 2011
    Auburn, AL
    Hoppus sold, thread closed to start a new one for the Warwick. Thanks TB!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.