Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Fender MIA '75 RI, Mesa M-2000, 1516, 1x15

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by natrab, Aug 2, 2005.

1. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    *PENDING* First up is my first baby. 2003 Fender MIA '75 RI. I paid $1300 for this baby brand new at GC in San Francisco (if any of you have been there, you'll understand it's a good GC for bass players). I was there when it arrived. They opened it up and set it up in front of me. I played it for 6 hours and ended up walking out of the store with it. It was puppy love. I never gigged with this bass however, I found a new love (my Rick Turner). Once I got into a band, I always gigged with the Rick and left the Fender at home. It really has barely been used.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Since those pics, I've had a Hipshot Style "A" bridge put on, which really tops off this bass. It's barely been used. I'd call it brand new condition even. No dings or scratches noticable from more than a few inches away. The action has been recently set up and is low and perfect. It's a hell of a player and is beautiful to boot. I've got to let her go though.

I'm asking $1000 shipped. Keep in mind it's had a new bridge put on and has just been professionally been set up. Includes a Levy's padded gigbag. Also schaller straplocks with matching burgundy strap. I will take reasonable offers on this bass.

Next up is some of my Mesa gear.

[​IMG]

The M-2000 and 1516 pictured here are both for sale. The QSC is not :p

The M-2000 is a true workhorse. It's never had any problems (I thought it did at one point, but it turned out to be a bad power conditioner). Been recently retubed with some incredible sounding NOS 80s chinese tubes (recommended and purchased by and from LordValve). The front face looks great, though there are some scratches on the top from the footswitch being shoved up there. On that note, footswitch is included and works flawlessly. This is an excellent recording head, as you get a full spectrum from tube to SS goodness. It also has plenty of power to go along with it.

I'd like $800 shipped for the M-2000.

The 1516 pictures is also in great condition. A little rust on the handles, and very few nicks. All original speakers and all in perfect working order. This puppy can't be shipped, but I can arrange for delivery/meetup anywhere from the Monterey Penninsula up to Sacramento (including the bay area).

$500 + gas on the 1516.

2. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    And one more thing.

Mesa 1x15" Wedge, also diesel series. Perfect working order.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

$350 shipped.

All of my shipped prices are for Fedex ground to the continental US by the way.

3. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Bump.

I also have a couple of Korg DTR-2000 tuners I may be selling.

4. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    PM sent.

5. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    Another PM sent.

6. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Fender is pending trade

7. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    PM'ed you my contact info. Email or PM yours to me when you have a chance before Monday. Thanks.

RS

8. popinfresh

popinfresh

Dec 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Aus
    Those Schroeders finally catch up on you eh? :p

Bump for a nice cab at a good price.. ;)

9. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    The 1516 is a hell of a cab, but it's a different world from the Schroeders. I'm liking my Schroeder world at the moment.