1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: ***Fender MIM jazz body with Might Mite Neck ***

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by moe.moe, Mar 3, 2013.

1. moe.moe

moe.moe Endorsed by Mercy & Grace ™

Jun 22, 2008
    Hi everyone,

After much debate with myself, I'm putting this jazz bass out here to see if anyone would be interested in buying her. It is a MIM Fender jazz body with a Mighty Mite neck on her.

I purchased the body locally and added the new neck to her. The neck sports heavy duty black Wilkinson tuners along with black pearl inlay decals. Under the decals are the traditional fret dots which I thought was rather lame so I added to vinyl decals to it.
    And since I play with my worship team at my church, I also added a custom "Jesus" waterside decal which made for some interesting conversations and gave it a unique look.

The body is in mint condition and I replaced the bland stock neck plate (which I still have) with a custom engraved neck plate of one of my influences Phil Lynott of Thin Lizzy fame... Along with that I also replace the stock white pick-guard with a genuine Fender black pearl pick-guard to match the decals in the neck.

The bass is in mint condition. Never, ever gigged, just played for worship services at my church then stored here along with the rest of my gear in my smoke free home.

I'm looking to get into a different taste of bass... So if anyone has some interesting trades I would like to hear of any, and if not then I will try to sell it for the asking price $325.00 OBO shipped in a gig bag packed securely and safely. :^)

CONUS - Paypal please...

Thanks everyone!

Peace!

moe. View attachment 322055 View attachment 322056

2. moe.moe

Jun 22, 2008
  3. moe.moe

Jun 22, 2008
  4. moe.moe

Jun 22, 2008
  5. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! Supporting Member

Jesus Jazz bump!!

6. moe.moe

Jun 22, 2008
    PS... Did I mention (((((OR BEST OFFER))))) everyone?

(Jus sayin'). :) :) :)

7. I don't suppose you have an original Fender jazz neck that can go on this by chance? If so, I would be extremely interested!

8. moe.moe

Jun 22, 2008
    No I don't... :( friend of mine had the body laying around doing nothing for a few years, so I bought it off of him and slapped a MM neck on it....

Sorry... :(

9. moe.moe

Jun 22, 2008
    Entertaining any interesting trade offers... or can sell the loaded body alone if interested.
    Lets say for $225.00 shipped.... :)

Peace! :)