Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Fender Mustang MIJ re-issue, hard case, extras

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by millard, Jul 20, 2005.

1. millard

millard

Jul 27, 2004
    SoCal
    Fiesta Red, nearly perfect condition, gigged only a few times.

I have an SKB case that I refitted with some extra padding and then recovered to give it a proper fitting and attractive home for travel.

I have also put Hipshot Ultralite tuners on it and moved the end-pin hole up an inch which has really improved its balance. The Ultralites have the classic look, so unless you turn the headstock around, you'd never know. Original tuners included. Relatively new D'addario half-rounds (I'm pretty sure).

We can go two ways:

1. as described, for $550 (the tuners cost $100) plus actual shipping or
    2. with original tuners only (I'll swap them back out) for $475 plus actual shipping.

No issues, it plays great, I just have other basses that get played more and I need to raise some cash for PA gear.

Pictures coming shortly.

Thanks...Millard

2. millard

millard

Jul 27, 2004
    SoCal
    bump, with free shipping at prices quoted.

If you are in the SoCal area, I'll bring it to you.

Millard

3. millard

millard

Jul 27, 2004
    SoCal
    I'll leave the UltraLites on, include shipping to the lower 48, and provide the original Fender keys for $575.

Millard