1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Fender PA135

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by nutdog, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nutdog

nutdog when I'm a good dog they sometimes throw me a bone

Feb 19, 2009
    in the dog house
    $650 local pickup or I can meet in the Atlanta, Chattanooga, Nashville and possibly Charlotte/Greenville/Augusta/Columbia/Florence areas.

It runs and plays with no hums, crackles or strange noises.

I haven't tried to date it but it the owner's manual says copyright 1978. I got it from a little old lady that only used it once (seriously). Then it sat, indoors in it's cover. The speaker columns were used in her music room for decoration. They are very clean. I've been using it some for practice at home through a bass cab and it sounds very nice, but I've got my sights on another piece of equipment.

It's 100% original with manual (has some writing and coffee stains but otherwise in good condition) reverb footswitch, cables and factory covers for the amp and speakers. The tubes look to have less than 10 hours use, including what I have played. To quote Johnk_10: "IMO, those Fender 6L6GC's look like the OEM Sylvania/Philips tubes that Fender used in that era (mid-late 70's), and IME, they're one of the best 6L6's that you can use for bass."

It would be nice to keep the speakers with the amp but I may be willing to split them if the deal is right.

570a79ef. GrandPianoAmpSky028s. IMG_6113. GrandPianoAmpSky029s. IMG_6113. IMG_6109. IMG_6114. IMG_6111. GrandPianoAmpSky032s. 920bda71. [/QUOTE]

2. nutdog

Feb 19, 2009
    in the dog house
    Very nice sound with bass bump.

3. nutdog

Feb 19, 2009
    in the dog house
    Bump with fresh pics:

IMG_6724. IMG_6725. IMG_6726. IMG_6729. IMG_6728. IMG_6732.

4. nutdog

Feb 19, 2009
    in the dog house
    Probably got about 20 hours use now. I run it for practice and sometimes play guitar thru an m13. Very nice.

5. nutdog

Feb 19, 2009
    in the dog house
    Some speaker pics someone asked me about. 4 32ohm 8inch per cab.

IMG_6741. IMG_6744.

Make me an offer. I'd entertain trades for something that took less space.

6. nutdog

Feb 19, 2009
    in the dog house
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.