1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Fender Pawnshop Bass VI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mccartneyman, Nov 4, 2013.

1. mccartneyman

mccartneyman

Dec 22, 2006
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Managing Editor, Bass Guitars Editor, MusicGearReview.com
    I am offering for sale an unused Candy Apple Red Fender Pawnshop Bass VI. I purchased it this spring in hopes that I would be able to use it a good bit, but I discovered after just a few practice sessions that it's not for me. This is good news for you, because I'm willing to let it go for a good bit less than I paid. It has Labella flats on it --a significant improvement from the rounds that came stock. Don't get me wrong -- it's a lovely bass. The CAR finish is something I lusted after for 40+ Years. Sounds great, plays great. But I am not going to use it and would rather have the $$ to support by GAS.

If there's interest, I will post actual pics. Comes with the padded Fender bag, all case candy and the old strings. Asking $550, shipped, to the CONUS. PayPal or money order only.

2. MJT

MJT

Feb 24, 2011
    Roanoke, VA
    PM sent …

3. mccartneyman

mccartneyman

Dec 22, 2006
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Managing Editor, Bass Guitars Editor, MusicGearReview.com
    Andreplied to. Check your e-mail.

4. trades?