Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Fender Precision-Lyte, 1996 (w/jazz neck)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by funkcicle, Oct 5, 2004.

1. funkcicle

funkcicle

Jan 9, 2004
    Asheville, NC
    (sold)

I am asking $275 for this bass and shipping. I will lower asking price if you pick-up or I can drop off. I have had this bass for quite a while now, it has been my main bass for over a year. Weighs about 7lbs and feels great in your hands. It's not in mind condition but it is a great bass. Part of the finish on the back is chipped off(on a part of the bass that rests against your body when you're playing), and the little "F" caps are missing from two of the knobs(personally, I replace the knobs with colourful bouncy balls when I gig with it! :p ).

Other than than that, I can't think of anything to complain about with this bass. P/J setup with a J neck. Gold plated hardware and a really nice body. Also, headstock matches the body. Very versatile axe, and easy on the back.

Here's my photo:
    [​IMG]
    feel free to ask any questions you might have. I am located in Syracuse, New York. I accept paypal and my eBay ID is funkcicle if you want to check my feedback.

I am also selling a Brice Douglas Ash 5

I am also selling a 2004 Dean Rhapsody Semi Hollowbody Fretless

I am also selling a Behringer BX1200 120-watt kickback combo

more photos of all above mentioned items: here