1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Fender Precision-Lyte, 1996 (w/jazz neck)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by funkcicle, Oct 5, 2004.

1. funkcicle

funkcicle

Jan 9, 2004
    Asheville, NC
    (sold)

I am asking $275 for this bass and shipping. I will lower asking price if you pick-up or I can drop off. I have had this bass for quite a while now, it has been my main bass for over a year. Weighs about 7lbs and feels great in your hands. It's not in mind condition but it is a great bass. Part of the finish on the back is chipped off(on a part of the bass that rests against your body when you're playing), and the little "F" caps are missing from two of the knobs(personally, I replace the knobs with colourful bouncy balls when I gig with it! :p ).

Other than than that, I can't think of anything to complain about with this bass. P/J setup with a J neck. Gold plated hardware and a really nice body. Also, headstock matches the body. Very versatile axe, and easy on the back.

Here's my photo:
    [​IMG]
    feel free to ask any questions you might have. I am located in Syracuse, New York. I accept paypal and my eBay ID is funkcicle if you want to check my feedback.

I am also selling a Brice Douglas Ash 5

I am also selling a 2004 Dean Rhapsody Semi Hollowbody Fretless

I am also selling a Behringer BX1200 120-watt kickback combo

more photos of all above mentioned items: here