1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Fender Road Worn P Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by joinercape, Mar 16, 2010.

1. joinercape

joinercape

Dec 22, 2007
    SOLD

2. joinercape

joinercape

Dec 22, 2007
    A couple more pics, someday I'll figure out how to load pictures like the real guys...

3. seve545

seve545

Jul 15, 2007
    hello,
    I live in Boston and could meet you half way or pick-up the bass.would you take $700?would you be interested in a trade for anyof the following:1968 silver face bassman amp head.,a gk1001 2-10 tiltback combo,fulltone bassdrive od,sans
    amp programable bass driver/di.catalinbread sft od? any combo
    or combo with cash?
    cheers,
    sev

4. joinercape

joinercape

Dec 22, 2007
    PM'd, thanks Sev

5. vikunja

vikunja

Oct 29, 2004
    Norway
    pm sent

6. joinercape

joinercape

Dec 22, 2007
    All PM's replied to, thanks...

7. How does this compare to the '62 Reissue you are also selling? What is the weight of this bass?

8. The Road Worns are really, really light...

9. joinercape

joinercape

Dec 22, 2007
    On Hold till morning....thanks for the interest. For the record, the RW is ligheter tha the '62 AV, but both are lighter than my old P basses.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020