SOLD FS: Fender RoadWorn P

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by frankegcbass, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just bought this a few weeks ago from another TB'er. Its in great shape. Sounds and feels awesome. I have my eye on another bass and that's the only reason Im selling it. I bought it for $640 shipped. Im willing to part with it for $575 shiped conUS.
    8 lbs
    Neck and frets feel great. Im used to Jazz necks, this is the first P I felt really comfortable with.
    Body is in great shape, aside from the "roadworn aged" work that was done at Fender. I dig it. But the feel and sound of this guy really override the worn look.

I'd be willing to trade for a passive Jazz

Attached Files:

2. the art guy

the art guy Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2008
    Iowa
    Wow - now that's a good deal.

3. Papalampraina

Papalampraina Need.More.Fez.

May 13, 2009
    Athens, Greece
    Damn another fine bass and still no money! :(

4. After the 26th, I will either take this down or bring up the price to its actual value(prob 700 shipped). Just in case anyone was on the fence. I'm also willing to entertain trades for a Jazz bass. Passive only, please.

5. SBsoundguy

SBsoundguy

Sep 2, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Look at all those blemishes. I'll give you $50 for it. :D

6. Ah, funny.Thanks, I guess

7. Low Class

Low Class

Jul 4, 2005
    Gasaholic
    I'll take it. PM sent.

8. bassphreak

bassphreak Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2007
    Lehigh Valley Area, PA
    Hey Frank if Low Class didn't grab...let me know.

9. Low Class

Low Class

Jul 4, 2005
    Gasaholic
    Well you've logged in at least 3 times since I PM'd you and you seem to be PMing everyone but me, so nevermind. Sell it to someone else.

10. Hahaha. Bass is sold to someone who contacted me before you. That would be the only person I PM'd. Let's not act like crazy bass stalkers. I'm gonna go ahead and sell it to him, because you said it's ok. Thanks for the permission.
    BassPhreak, sorry bout that, if the dude that Pm'd me last night didnt buy I was gonna contact you.
    SOLD!!! Thanks TB

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.