1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Fender SQUIER 5-String Bass (black)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kevbassman, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FENDER SQUIER 5 STRING P BASS w/ JAZZ PICK-UPS
    $150.00 SHIPPED CONUS
    SOLD!

I'm selling this for my friends son. This bass for the money is sick! Their looks to be upgrades, an BADASS style bridge, etc. The tuners keep this baby in tune. No slippage. 35" scale, P body. I really don't know much more than that.....I can tell you the thing sounds great for the money.

This does not include a gig bag. I've shipped many basses over the years; this will be packed extremely well as all the others! :D:bassist:

2. Ed Goode

Ed Goode Jersey to Georgia Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Endorsing Artist: FBB Bass Works
    PM sent

3. :bassist:

4. last picture.

5. PM responded to.

6. Ed Goode

Ed Goode Jersey to Georgia Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Endorsing Artist: FBB Bass Works
    And PM sent back .... :cool:

7. Sold pending payment.

Thanks Ed!

8. Now make sure you take 20 dollars from the sale and get a supporting membership for your sons friend :meh: :ninja:

9. The bad thing is he quit playing bass.......and is now playing guitar! Just what the world needs...another guitar player! LOL

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.