1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: FENDER SQUIER STANDARD PRECISION P BASS BODY - COMPLETE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by SRT80, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I originally had this listed as a complete bass but decided to use the neck for another project. This is for the body only.

The body is a Fender Squier Standard/Special. It has both PBass and Jazz Bass pickups. The body is great shape and is stamped JUNE 04 in the neck pocket. The color is metallic black and has a little sparkle to it. Before I took the bass apart I tested it and all electronics work.

This will make a nice body for your project!

I will take $90 shipped. I'd rather have the cash but always open to trade offers.

Thanks for lookin'!

squierfs2.

2. PM sent!

3. Sorry, should have mentioned in original post that payment can be made only by paypal.

Also forgot to mention the neckplate and screws are included as well.

Thanks,
    Steve

4. UPDATE

Pickguard no longer included with this. I'm usin' it for my bass now. I can let you have a white SX Pbass guard. Holes doesn't line up, but it should fit. The pickguard screws and control knobs are still included.

Figured I'd take a couple pics with pickguard removed.

basswires2.

basswires.

I'll do $80 shipped. Goes on Ebay Sun. evening.

Steve

5. Basshole

Basshole Banned

Jan 28, 2005
    PM sent.

6. pm replied...

Sale pending?

I'll find out later, signin' off.

Steve

7. Basshole

Basshole Banned

Jan 28, 2005