1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Fender Stu Hamm tuners, licensed by Fender

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by scootron, Dec 7, 2011.

1. scootron

scootron Supporting Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    I bought these recently for a project, but they aren't exactly what I need. I was told (and have no reason to doubt) that these are a set of the original Tuners / Machine Heads from a Fender 32" medium scale Stu Hamm Urge Bass. This signature line was manufactured in the '90s in Mexico.

Each individual tuner is engraved "Licensed by Schaller". These appear to be unused, but I was told that the bolt was replaced due to some discoloration on the original bolts.

I have not installed them, but I've turned them in my hand, and they appear to be very smooth and sufficiently tight. There are, however, no bushings or screws included.

I need some Christmas money in a hurry, so I'm listing these at $25 shipped CONUS for immediate sale. I'll try to put up some pictures tonight if they last that long.

Thanks!!

2. scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    Bump. These tuners have a nice, solid feel. They just wouldn't work for my project, which calls for non-clover type tuners.

3. Basso54

Basso54

Jul 22, 2003
    Dalhart, TX
    Got any pictures of these Lucky?

4. scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    I'll get some up as soon as I get home, early this afternoon. Thanks.

5. scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    Sold.