1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Fender Super-sonic combo amp 1x12

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by hobbes1, May 6, 2010.

1. hobbes1

hobbes1

Nov 3, 2006
    I'm only selling this amp as I have found two setups that work best for what i need these days (a Blue Angel for tube amp stuff and a digital/power amp for sim stuff) and I've been selling off the things i don't need anymore.

This all tube, 60 watt, 1x12 combo amp (charcoal color) was bought new by me in 2006 and I am the only owner. It is in excellent to mint condition and is fully functional as is the included original foot switch.
    It has JJ preamp tubes (12ax7) with a balanced tube for the inverter and Sovtek 5881 power tubes for a little earlier breakup. The amp has been biased to about 30mA and sounds great! It will go from spanky clean on the Vibrolux channel to clean or slight break up on the Bassman channel. The Burn channel will give you all the Blues and Rock tones you will ever need. The Super-sonic goes from overdriven Fender sounds to Marshall style gain with the twist of the dual, cascading gain knobs. The spring reverb is quiet (not noisy) and can be subtle or very deep and wet if needed. See the Fender website for more details on this superb amplifier.

The price is $775 plus shipping in the CONUS only. I will entertain reasonable offers. No sales outside the CONUS. Paypal only and NO TRADES. Email me with any questions you might have. I can email pics upon request and I can provide references if needed. Thanks for looking

2. hobbes1

hobbes1

Nov 3, 2006
    bump

3. hobbes1

hobbes1

Nov 3, 2006
    bump

4. hobbes1

hobbes1

Nov 3, 2006
    bump