1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Fender US Deluxe Fretless Jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rusackas, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Had this up for trade before. Got lots of offers, made lots of offers, but nothing quite clicked. I figure now I'll try to get cash for it so I can buy something else on here :) I'm still open to trades, of course.

As for the bass, it's a great playing and great sounding bass. It's just not the one I want to marry. It's in great shape, with the exception of some buckle rash on the back (seen most on the plastic cover) and some chrome issues on the string ferrules on the back. Otherwise, it's top notch. I can provide pics of anything you'd like to see up close. I have lots of ebay feedback if you need assurance, seeing as I haven't sold anything here, and have only bought a couple items.

[DEL]$950[/DEL] [DEL]$925[/DEL] $900 shipped in the continental US.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Forgot to mention that it comes with a Fender gig bag. Also, it has dunlop dual-purpose straplocks installed, but I also have the stock Schaller straplocks to include instead (or in addition).

3. Hmmm.... only one inquiry so far. Let's start whittling away at the price. Now $925 shipped.

4. I have an intriguing trade offer, but haven't decided to pull the trigger. There's a local bass I'd love to buy, so here's another whittle off the price. Now $900 shipped.

5. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    PM

6. John Webb

John Webb

Apr 20, 2006
    Myrtle Beach,SC
    If it were only passive.............

7. It probably wouldn't take much to make it passive if you're serious about that :)

8. PM replied

9. Eric Swaim

Eric Swaim GOD, U.S. MIlitary, Country Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Is this a factory fretless or were the frets removed at some point? I have seen Fender Deluxe Jazz Fretless basses without the neck markers on the fingerboard, but have not seen a fretless with them.

10. It's a factory-made lined fretless. Here's a not so great youtube review I found with the same bass:

Just to clarify, that's not MY bass (nor is it me)... just some guy with the same model.

11. Bump!

12. Traded locally... towards an MTD 535! Woohoo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.