1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Fender USA Precision Deluxe 3-Band Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by slap2much, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slap2much

slap2much Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    New thread created since I forgot to put the word 'Fender' in the title (smart! like I don't want anyone to find it with a search...), also dropping my asking price. Removed from a USA Precision Deluxe. I purchased this intending to do something with it, wasn't sure what...it turns out the answer is absolutely nothing! Spring cleaning time. This assembly appears to be wired and complete, 4 pots (1 with circuit board), jack, 2 battery clips (18V), grounding lug with screw and 4 grip washers, knob sequence is vol/blend/stacked bass & treble/mid. Does not have knobs or mounting nuts for pots. I can see where the pickups were attached, of course it's a good idea to confirm with a schematic. I never used or tested this one but was told it was removed working, just so you know. $55 shipped.

PICT0182.

PICT0183.

2. slap2much

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    On hold pending payment...

3. slap2much

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    Sold.