1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Fender Vintage Bridges, Spector Tone Pump, D'Addario Strings, etc....

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by gravesbass, Apr 25, 2010.

1. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Darkglass-Hipshot
    All items listed below are offered to Lower 48 USA Only. Shipping and Handling is included in price.

Fender brand Aged 4 String Jazz or P Bass bridge. I purchased this aged from a reputable ebay seller that ages parts. Bridge and mounting screws included.
    $20 Shipped <- price lowered...

*** SOLD ***
    D'Addario EXL-170-6 SLNickel Round Wound Bass String Set / hardly cut and long
    Gauges 32-45-65-80-100-130
    Installed and taken off my Roscoe LG3006 35" Scale bassÂ… Slightly used and much more life left. They were not on very long.
    * you can pull the C string and have a 5 string set.... Pul the B/C and have a 4 string set.

*** SOLD ***
    Spector Tone Pump (2009) w/All Pots, Spector Knobs, Battery Clip and Xtra Vol Pot Included...
    This came out of my new Spector EURO5 String Bass. It is the latest Tone Pump with adjustable volume output control. All the guts are included and wires are set. I am also including an addition new sealed Spector volume pot as the taper broke off of one of them. This is brand new.

*** SOLD ***
    Fender 1982 Slight Higher Mass Standard Precision Bass Bridge with all original flat head screws, springs and adjustment screws. I received this from a seller and confirmed it's correct in the Hal Leonard Fender Bass Book on page 74. The bridge mounting screws are the only thing non original.
    * this would also work with a Jazz bass I believe.. I think they are standard sized for that era... *

2. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    A few more pics...

3. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Monday Bump!

4. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Pm's returned. thx

5. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    bump!

6. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Fender 1982 Standard Precision Bass Bridge Sold and Shipped! Bump!

7. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Lower price bump!

8. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    D'Addario EXL-170-6 SL Nickel Round and Aged Fender bridge left only.

9. sirmike75

sirmike75

Jul 16, 2009
    Arlington,Texas
    do you still have the tonepump with pots??? i need

10. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Pm's returned....

11. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    fender aged bridge price lowered.

12. Kevinlee

Kevinlee

May 15, 2001
    Phx, AZ..USA
    pm sent.................

13. capnjim

capnjim

Mar 13, 2008
    Pm sent on bridge

14. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Strings are SOLD!!

15. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    To avoid a little confusion on whats left, here are a few new shots of the bridge that is available for $20 shipped. The flat height adjustment screw 80's bridge is sold.

16. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    bridge "above" still on the block for sale. a few tb'ers backed out.

17. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Sat. Morning Bump!!