1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Fender Vintage Jazz Single-Coil Pickups & Fender Jazz Wired Plate

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by MonkeyWrench32, Apr 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [del]Fender Vintage Jazz Single-Coil Pickups: $50 shipped[/del] SOLD!!!

pickups1.jpg

pickups2.jpg

pickups3.jpg

Includes screws and pickup covers.

[del]Fender Jazz Wired Plate: $30 shipped[/del] SOLD!!!

plate1.jpg

plate2.jpg

Both items were taken from my Fender Geddy Lee Jazz bass and are in great condition. I apologize for the bad quality photos as my camera isn't very good.

[del]If you want to buy both items, it's $75 shipped.[/del]

Prices are US only. International shipping will be extra. I accept PayPal and money orders.

EDIT: I've only sold one item on TB before and that was before the new classified system. Here is the feedback thread that was used in the old system: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f94/monkeywrench32-182022/

2. capnjim

capnjim

Mar 13, 2008
    Would you do the control plate 30$ shipped to Montreal, Canada?

3. capnjim

capnjim

Mar 13, 2008
    Actually..if these are stock MIJ Geddy lee pup's...I would give 75$ shipped to Kanada!

4. Yes, these are stock MIJ Geddy Lee pickups.

I looked at a shipping calculator and it'll be a bit more than US shipping. How does $80 sound?

5. capnjim

capnjim

Mar 13, 2008
    Sounds good.
    PM sent

6. Sale fell through. Both items are still available.

7. Control plate has been sold!

8. Pickups have been reduced to $50.

9. All items sold!

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.