1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS Fernandes 8 String Bass with HSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Scootbass1, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scootbass1

Scootbass1 Gold Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    -SOLD-

Thinning the herd down even more. Here we have a Fernandes APB-8 dual course bass. I have been told these were a limited run bass with only 100 made. Do not know if this is fact, but you don't see many of these for sale. This one is all stock except for Dunlop Staplocks.The controls layout is VOL/BLEND/BASS/TREBLE active boost/cut. She weighs about 7.5 pounds on my bathroom scale. Gold hardware which could be changed to chrome or black since it uses a Schaller bridge and Gotoh type tuners. The case fits the bass very well since the bass has a smallish body it's not a perfect fit. I'll let the pictures show what shape she's in. Asking $550/OBO shipped continental U.S. only. PM with any questions.

IMG_0157.
    IMG_0160.
    IMG_0162.
    IMG_0164.
    IMG_0165.
    IMG_0167.

2. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    Price dropped to $550 shipped.
    Mike B.

3. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    :DI have a different hard shell that I can include with the bass. It's a RockCase flite case type. It's physically bigger, heavier and more resilient than the G&G type I originally posted with the bass. The hard shell is now buyers choice, whichever one you want.
    Mike B.
    pics:

IMG_0206.

IMG_0210.

4. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    On hold pending possible local sale.

5. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    Local deal fell through, hold is no longer in effect.

6. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    And she is sold to humabass. Looks like this gal is now going to live in Washington D.C.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.