1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Flight Case, Ashdown ABM-200/300/500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by QuietJoe, Apr 15, 2006.

1. QuietJoe

QuietJoe

Oct 6, 2005
    I am going to build a road case for my Ashdown head and while I'm at it I figured I'd build a few more to sell if anyone is interested. I'll be building it to fit an Ashdown ABM-200, but the 300 and 500 are the same exact size. It will be pretty heavy duty.. 1" of ETHA foam all around, ball corners, 1/4 ply with ABS laminate, recessed latches, recessed handle. The case would essentially be a tray with a removable cover that would lock on with 4 recessed latches. My current design requires that the handle on the head be removed to fit the head in the case, but if you want to leave the handle on, I'm sure it can be accommodated via a cut-out in the foam. Priced at $175 (plus shipping).

I'd like to see how many of you are interested before I order the supplies. Post a reply if you are seriously interested. Also, any suggestions in terms of the design/function of the case are welcome. Thanks.

2. MyFriendBob

MyFriendBob

Nov 6, 2006
    Hi,

I recently bought a Ashdown ABM 500 EVO II.

I am currently looking for a Flight case for it. I know this post was from a few months ago but did you make any of these flight cases.

Thanks,
    MyFriendBob