1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS Fodera Emperor Elite II Exhibition Grade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by thomasjbass, Aug 19, 2012.

1. FS Fodera Emperor Elite II Exhibition Grade
    Fodera's for the most part really speak for themselves, and this Fodera is no exception. I received this Fodera in trade from one of my good friends here on TB. I have decided to put this one up for sale, however, I would entertain a trade only for another Fodera Emperor Elite II or a Matt Garrison. Other than that I really have to put this one up for sale. My asking price is $7750 + Shipping. I would like to only ship this one to the CONUS, however, I would consider selling this bass outside of the US if all fees and shipping costs are covered by the buyer. Please feel free to PM if you need any additional details or have any questions.

Bass Specifications:
    FS FS Fodera Emperor Elite II
    Body Wood: Mahogony
    Body Top: Exhibition Grade Quilted Maple Top
    Neck Wood: Maple
    Fretboard: Pau Ferro
    Pickups: Custom Duncan Dual Coil
    Preamp: Mike Pope Preamp
    Weight: 9lbs
    Scale Length: 35"
    Case: Fodera Tear Drop Case
    Overall Condition: 8.75/10

Eye Candy:

IMG_3896.

IMG_3897.

IMG_3898.

IMG_3899.

IMG_3900.

IMG_3901.

IMG_3903.

2. BUMP

3. Bump! This is something special, hope somebody picks this one up soon before I change my mind :)

4. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Bump for a great seller/TB member! Beautiful bass sir!

5. Sweet Jebus!

I wish I could get this bass back, I had it for a while and it sounds amazing!! I wish God made me rich instead of handsome! :D
    Bump for one of the coolest people on TB!

6. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS

Hey Danny ! I hope that explains my lack of funds, too, buddy !! :D

7. Hankenstein

Hankenstein Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Piermont, New York
    Wow

8. gwangi

gwangi Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2009
    Forbidden Valley
    More like double WOW!!!!

9. Thanks guys, this really is an amazing bass. I might be adding partial trades tonight. The only things that would be on the list would be NYC Sadowskys, Ritter 5 Strings, Cliff Bordwell, MTDs - Buckeye Burl in particular, and Jerzy Drozyds. Obvioulsly it would have to bring a bit of $ my way. Might consider also partials for the right Alleva Copollos or Marleux Single Cut.

10. Bump.

11. carlis

carlis

Dec 28, 2005
    Bump for an enchanting (you thought I would say 'gorgeous' didn't you) bass.

I believe it's still available, isn't it?

Funny thing is that I found someone may have "borrowed" your pictures and used them (as well as the description) on their shop in Taobao (the Chinese version of evil-Bay):
    http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=19410040975

For those who don't read Chinese, the jaw-dropping list price is 86,000 yuan which is around $13,500...

I feel kinda sick about what these guys do with a great TBer's instrument, and that the OP has the right to know this.

12. Thank you, and at the moment it is still available. Those chinese jive turkeys! Well anyone here who knows me knows my pictures, thats the good thing. Looks like whomever purchases this one is going to get a great deal :)

13. Thought I had a trade in the works but I believe the other party changed their mind...oh well, this baby isn't gonna last long. Lots of amazing trade offers on the table.

14. Trade pending. :)

15. And complete!

16. wow what did you trade for??????

17. Hey Tom.
    Dibs on the AJ!!!!!

18. Haha :) I received a Fodera AJ 6. Just got it yesterday and don't think she will be going anywhere soon, but Danny if she does you'll get the call!

19. Nice!