1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS Fodera Pre, TC electronic, Maxon, EBS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by morebassbaby, Jul 30, 2012.

1. morebassbaby

morebassbaby Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2001
    Illinois
    Hey Guys, I've got a bunch of pedals for sale. A few are from my previous thread and feature lowered prices. Just needed to consolidate pedals left with pedals being added.
    All pedals are used in good shape with minor paint fleck (Except for Fodera Pre and Hall of Fame)
    All prices are shipped conus Paypal.

First up is the Fodera 2011 Preamp with power supply. This is the newest version of the pedal, bought directly from Fodera and used at 1 practice. VERY rare on the used market. Practically new.
    $350 [del] $320 SOLD

TC electronic Chorus Flanger with integrated power supply. Wonderful chorus, probably the best I've ever tried. Works really well with bass and has chorus, pitch modulator, and flanger.
    [$155 del] $150 Shipped. SOLD Pending Payment

TC electronic Hall of Fame Reverb New in Box-this is a versatile little box with several different reverbs. It's hard to not find a good usable sound. Bought it to use with a project that disbanded shortly there after. Brand spanking shiny new!
    [$110 del] $105 Shipped SOLD

Maxon CP9-PRO+ with original box just bought from Talkbass a month or so ago. Good tone and a very straight-forward compressor.
    $140 [del] $120 Shipped

View attachment 280846

EBS Multicomp with original box and velcro-nice compressor with 3 different modes
    $100 [del] $85 Shipped SOLD

And lastly, a pedal not really specific to bass but more electric guitar....
    Carl Martin AC Tone-this is a Vox amp in a box. Features that treble boost control Voxes are famous for, has 2 channels. (one a lower gain channel, the other a little hotter) and a boost switch for solos with separate volume control. These boxes are bullet-proof and feature their own integrated power cord.
    $150 Shipped SOLD

Thanks!

2. morebassbaby

Jan 26, 2001
    Illinois
    Man, it's only Tuesday? I thought it was friday. Bump!

3. morebassbaby

Jan 26, 2001
    Illinois
    Just to keep everyone updated, I moved the Fodera preamp sale over to the Preamp section of Talkbass, because I'm concerned people weren't seeing it here in effects. Of course if you see this and would like to purchase this amazing preamp at a price that wont get better, feel free to do so!

4. morebassbaby

Jan 26, 2001
    Illinois
    PRICE DROP Thursday Bump!!

5. morebassbaby

Jan 26, 2001
    Illinois
    PM's responded to!

6. morebassbaby

Jan 26, 2001
    Illinois
    TTT

7. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish Supporting Member

An EBS MC for 85! If you slap buy this NOW. It's already on my board.

8. morebassbaby

Jan 26, 2001
    Illinois
    PM's responded to!

9. morebassbaby

Jan 26, 2001
    Illinois
    Fodera preamp is sold pending payment!

10. morebassbaby

Jan 26, 2001
    Illinois
    TC Hall of Fame sold pending payment

11. dostavkausa

dostavkausa Snowflake, AZ

Nov 8, 2009
    Snowflake,AZ
    Hi I am interested in this pedal EBS Multicomp with original box and velcro-nice compressor with 3 different modes
    $100 [del] $85 Shipped
    please send an invoice to my paypal account for quick payment
    Thanksk
    Stan

12. morebassbaby

Jan 26, 2001
    Illinois
    Multicomp sold and shipped!

13. morebassbaby

Jan 26, 2001
    Illinois
    Tc electronics chorus flanger, Maxon CP9+ Pro Compressor and Carl Martin AC Tone pedals still left!

14. morebassbaby

Jan 26, 2001
    Illinois
    Saturday bump!

15. El Slap

El Slap

Oct 8, 2011
    East Bay, CA
  16. morebassbaby

Jan 26, 2001
    Illinois
    Thanks for the offer!....but I really need cash right now.

17. morebassbaby

Jan 26, 2001
    Illinois
    Final Price Drops on TC Electronics Chorus Flanger, Maxon CP9+ PRO Compressor, and Carl Martin AC Tone VOX in a Box! All packed up and ready to be shipped to you! Prices won't get better on these 3 pedals!

18. morebassbaby

Jan 26, 2001
    Illinois
    Sunday bump!

19. morebassbaby

Jan 26, 2001
    Illinois
    Potential buyer has backed out of the Fodera Preamp so this Rare Fodera preamp is for sale again! $320 Shipped Conus. TC Chorus Flanger and Maxon Compressor still available!

20. morebassbaby

Jan 26, 2001
    Illinois
    The TC Chorus is sold pending payment. The Fodera 2011 Preamp and the Maxon CP9+PRO compressor still available!