1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Fodera Single Gig Bag (Estrella Custom)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by gravesbass, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Darkglass-Hipshot
    Some of the newer gig bags are being manufactured extra long with unused space... I have a custom Fodera Single Gig Bag for sale thats more compact. This bag could pass as new as it didn't get used. I had this custom made by Mr. Estrella, the guy who makes the Fodera bags as well as Reunion Blues bags. This bag is top notch quality and fits the basses great with soft, very durable interior and extra durable zippers. You can open the bag from either side or unzip all the way down.

These sell from Fodera for $150+ 15Xtra,, etc..... dollars Plus Shipping. This bag is custom and WITHOUT the Fodera Large Logo.

Get mine here for $90 SHIPPED.

I accept PAYPAL payment Only and Lower48 US States only, Sorry!

(Outer Dimensions)
    3 (thick width) x 16 (body) x 48 1/2 (length)

(Inner Dimensions)
    X x 15 (body) x 47 1/2 (length)

Here is a link on Fodera's website of the bag:

http://www.fodera.com/Shop/ProductDetails.aspx?ItemID=306

here's a link to my double bag I just sold:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?p=10044488&posted=1#post10044488

2. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    a few more...

3. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    almost done...

4. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    last...

5. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    To answer a few questions, the bag was designed to fit multiple sized basses. It will fit a Jazz bass. It is just not as long as some of the current bags. The dimensions are listed above. It will fit most 35" scale basses and def any 34" scale.

6. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    BUMP!!! New lowered price.... $90 shipped!!

7. KwinS

KwinS Supporting Member

Oct 30, 2006
    Dallas/Ft. Worth
    You have PM.

8. KwinS

KwinS Supporting Member

Oct 30, 2006
    Dallas/Ft. Worth
    Payment on the way!

9. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Sold!!!!

10. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.