1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Fretless P/J Frankenbass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by joinercape, May 1, 2010.

1. joinercape

joinercape Supporting Member

Dec 22, 2007
    This is actually a really great sounding and playing bass, made up of top notch parts. Body is alder, got it from Quadzilla here on TB. He thought perhaps it was a '70's MIJ or similar. The neck is a Mighty Mite with ebonal board, 1 5/8" at the nut, which is bone. The tuners are nickel finish Gotoh vintage, the bridge is Hipshot vintage, the pickups are Duncan, SPB-1 and SJB-1b. The pots are Fender solid shaft Volume-volume-tone, the tone pot is the no-load type, Switchcraft jack. All wiring is cloth. The pickguard is Allparts white pearloid. The neckplate and screws are Gotoh nickel. Comes with extra LaBella flats (760fl's), a really nice Profile gig bag, a Levi's leather strap, brushed chrome pickup and bridge covers which I never installed, a folding Fender guitar stand, and a Soundflex 20' instrument cable with one right angle end. I have twice what I'm asking in it, which is $350.00 shipped to the 48 states. Paypal fine.
    SOLD

2. joinercape

Dec 22, 2007
    More pics....someday I'll learn how to post real pics.

3. joinercape

Dec 22, 2007
    Some better pictures...

4. joinercape

Dec 22, 2007
    ttt

5. joinercape

Dec 22, 2007
    Bump with price drop....$325.00 shipped, to the 48 states...

6. joinercape

Dec 22, 2007
    ttt with final price drop....$300.00 shipped to the 48 states...

7. joinercape

Dec 22, 2007
    bump

8. joinercape

Dec 22, 2007
    Bass is SOLD, thank you for all the interest!