1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Frostwave, Boomerang, Velvet Hammer!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by miskha, Apr 1, 2009.

1. miskha

miskha

Apr 28, 2006
    Hello, welcome to my for sale thread! I've recently decided that I want a particular preamp for my bass being built and have some other bills I need to pay so, to that end, here's the stuff that's going up on the block!

Frostwave Blue Ringer V2: This is a great ring mod that I hunted for a long time. I eventually found a new one over the internet from a dealer in L.A. about a year ago. It works great and sounds amazing! Has the coveted Y-input for endless variety that makes this pedal so special. Pedal never left my bedroom and was played for a few hours since I've bought it. Comes with original power adapter. Sold!

Boomerang+ Phrase Sampler: I got this pedal from a fellow TB'er and sold it once. When I sold it to another TB'er and it arrived, I promptly got a message from him stating that the pedal was broken and he wanted a refund. Long story short, after I refunded his money and got the pedal back it turned out that he was using an incorrect power adapter. I purchased one that was recommended from the Boomerang website and tested the pedal...it works great! I'll include the correct, recommended adapter that I bought. I would like to get $350 + shipping for this fella.

Velvet Hammer Pickups: Rare, older pickups P style pickups. From what information I can dredge up on these, they were made by Red Rhodes. This particular set used to belong to the bassist of The Mars Volta, although I don't think he used the live or on any recordings (I confirmed this with him via PM's). I'd hoped to get these put into a bass I had made but I just don't have the funds to have another bass made and I can't see myself gathering them in the near future. Sold!

I prefer paypal as payment method. I'd prefer to keep the sale of these within the U.S. also. Not really looking for trades unless you have an ACG preamp to part with, or something amazingly rare and bizzarre that you'd think would pique my interest. If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. miskha

miskha

Apr 28, 2006
    Aaaaaannnd a photo of the Velvet Hammers.

Attached Files:

3. miskha

miskha

Apr 28, 2006
    Bump

4. miskha

miskha

Apr 28, 2006
    To the top!

5. miskha

miskha

Apr 28, 2006
    Bumpzilla!

6. miskha

miskha

Apr 28, 2006
    Bump. Blue Ringer and Velvet Hammers on hold, pending payment.

7. miskha

miskha

Apr 28, 2006
    Ringer and Hammers gone! Boomerang+ still available!