1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: 12" speaker from Epi T-112: needs reconed!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by dcr, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Greetings!

I've got a 12" speaker that came out of my Epifani T-112 for sale. When I bought the cab, I bought it knowing the speaker was shot. Sure enough, it works but has quite a bit of distortion when played, and especially when pushed. Signed cone, of course.

Since there's no where locally for me to have the speaker reconed, I'd have to ship it to get it fixed, and I've already replaced it with something else, thought I'd offer it up here. Perhaps somebody can use it. It's a 8 ohm, 300W speaker.

For Sale / For Trade. Have no idea of a price, but how about starting at $35 plus shipping? Will ship in an Eminence speaker box. Just as soon trade for something interesting or useful. Things like used mikes, NIB strings, a nice strap, a nice instrument cable (i.e. Monster), a collapsible speaker stand, nice set of headphones, all sorts of stuff would be considered in trade.

I'll post a pix but it looks just like a raw speaker with "Epifani" written on the cone.

Thanks and lemme know whatcha got!

dcr