1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT 1980 T-40 and Fender Aerodyne Precision

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Relic, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    T-40 SSSSSSOLD!
    Very nice bass, the sound is phenomenal. Super low endy with the neck pup, almost Rick 4001-ish with the bridge pup, mix 'em and get the best of both worlds. Action is low, no buzzing, no dead frets, recently set up. I actually love this thing and would play the crap out of it but T-40's are heavy and my defective lower back doesn't like them :(
    $300 OBO HS case included but it's toast. Good for protecting it during shipping but little else.

I had quite a few great trade offers for this one - thank you. But in the course of listing this, I ended up buying a vintage Fender P bass and now need cash badly.. , so I would really rather do a cash deal here. (Unless of course, in a moment of weakness you would be willing to trade something worth a lot more!! :eyebrow:)

T-401.

T-402.

* Fender Aerodyne that had originally appeared in this thread has been traded.

2. pm on the way t-40.

3. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    pm replied to

4. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    Bump

5. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    T-40 still available

6. dakpluto

dakpluto

Oct 14, 2006
    Orlando, FL
    PM on T-40

7. dakpluto

dakpluto

Oct 14, 2006
    Orlando, FL
    2nd pm sent

8. well if you decide to want to trade that god damn drop dead sexy precision for a MIA Fender Jazz + cash... let me know.. I'm on the prowl for aerodynes right now

9. damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn just saw that it was traded already

10. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    bump

11. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    pm's responded to

12. drey138