1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT - 1983/4 G&L SB-1 in fine condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by wodock, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    Sergeantsville, NJ
    RELISTED SO I COULD CHANGE TITLE -

Now or sale or for trade… also I would be interested in cash offers

I have a G&L 1983/4 SB-1 – it has some dings – a couple on the back bottom edge, a couple on the back of the neck and one on the headstock. Nothing major. The nickel plated hardware has aged. I hate putting the negative stuff down because this bass sounds, looks and plays great. It is 25 years old. The controls are quiet and the neck is straight and feels wonderful. Comes with what looks to be original hard shell case that is in good shape but needs a handle.

FOR SALE PRICE $800 or Best Offer shipped to the lower 48 only

What am I looking for: after seeing that Lakland Skyline Duck Dunn bass for sale a couple of days ago. That is what I am looking for. I know it is kind of pacific… I mean specific, it is just the way it would satisfy my GAS I guess. I don’t really want to sell this unless some one wants to give me enough to buy a used Skyline Duck Dunn… Just putting it out there.

I guess I am a bit narrow in trade ideas so I'll add a few more. Other basses I like are: Fender '51 reissue P bass, vintage white or sunburst Fender Mike Dirnt bass (must have a straight neck - I've been through one that was bowed) Fender Precision bass (are there ones that come with a jazz neck), G&L L2000, other Lakland Skyline 4 string basses (I do have a DJ4 already) - I admit I am picky but - I don't mind looking at offers - thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    Sergeantsville, NJ
    a tuesday bump....

3. PM

4. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    Sergeantsville, NJ
    looks like I have an offer for a bass (it will be for sale) that I really want so I need to sell this wonderful SB-1 bass.

So I guess I am a motivated seller... make me an offer.

5. BIGBEE

BIGBEE

May 27, 2006
    pm sent with offer

6. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    Sergeantsville, NJ
    just one more bump - I did get a couple of offers and I will finalize this sale tonight one way or another - I just want to give it one more try to see if there are any other offers out - thanks

7. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    Sergeantsville, NJ
    the bass is sold - staying in the garden state

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.