SOLD FS/FT - 1983 MIA Fender Precision - Oly White / Maple (Fullerton Factory) w/ OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Musicphan, Oct 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Musicphan

Musicphan

Oct 11, 2008
    FS/FT - 1983 Fender Precision w/OHSC - Oly White / Maple - Fullerton, CA Factory

TRADED

Up for sale is my excellent condition 1983 Fender Precision Bass. I've owned this for 3-4 years and has only been in my smoke free home.

I'm super picky about my basses and this one I would rate a 9/10. There is slight overall wear on the bass (nothing surprising from a 28 year old bass) and about 6 needle/pen sized indentions on the back of the neck. They are so small I've never noticed them and don't effect the play. Only when I was trying to capture every last detail about the bass had I even noticed them.

A few points about the condition:

1) Lace Music P pickups - I will include the original white pickups (I have no idea if they work)
    2) Bad Ass II Bridge - I do not have the original bridge
    3) Tone Knob - the tone know has the chrome slightly flaking.. included are two original RPL knobs which came with the bass.
    4) OHSC is in great condition - all latches working - has a few scuffs on the exterior but nothing out of the ordinary.

9.5 lbs

Please ask if you have other questions.. I've tried to describe it as best as I can.

Interested Trades:
    Lakland Hollowbody
    Stingray SLO HH
    Lakland DJ4
    Lakland 44-60 Custom

Love block/binding... let me know what ya have.

Attached Files:

2. Musicphan

Musicphan

Oct 11, 2008
    Close up of knob and body...

Attached Files:

3. Musicphan

Musicphan

Oct 11, 2008
    Front and Back of Headstock

Attached Files:

4. Musicphan

Musicphan

Oct 11, 2008
    Backside and Accessories / Original Pickups

Attached Files:

5. Musicphan

Musicphan

Oct 11, 2008
    OHSC Inside / Out...

Attached Files:

6. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! In Memoriam

Cool classic looking bass!!

7. Musicphan

Musicphan

Oct 11, 2008
    I had a inquiry on the pots.. from my understanding everything is stock/original except for the bridge and pickups (originals pickups included). Two new pictures of the pots...

Attached Files:

8. Musicphan

Musicphan

Oct 11, 2008
  9. Musicphan

Musicphan

Oct 11, 2008
    TGIF Bump w/ updated TRADE options...

10. Musicphan

Musicphan

Oct 11, 2008
    Traded

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.