1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT 1990 Aria TAB-60 32" Hollowbody bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by superbassman2000, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all!

Since getting my Fender Jaguar bass, I don't really use this one anymore, so I thought i'd offer up my Aria.

the quick specs:

20 frets.
    32" scale.
    2 volume, 2 tone.
    1 swich.
    2 mini humbuckers.
    Semi hollow body with central block
    Mahogany body.
    Rosewood fretboard.
    Sunburst finish

IMAG0048.

I really like this bass, and if it doesn't sell, I won't be mad. This bass is really easy to play, with some pretty narrow string spacing. The humbuckers are great sounding; I can switch from the jaco-ish punch in the bridge to some deep darkstar-ish thunder in the neck position--set the switch to both humbuckers and you've got yourself a really deep and articulate sound.

I will be including the chipboard case as well.

I am asking 260+shipping
    I would prefer a local deal, and if you are in the minneapolis area, I'd give it to you for 250 cash and that's it.

Trades are considered in almost every area, a midi foot controller is at the top of the list, but cabs, amps, basses, effects and all that can be considered.

Thanks for looking!

2. Any interest in a 2x12 cab?

3. sold

4. back up for sale!

5. bump

6. narwhale

narwhale Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2009
    Apex, NC
    Where is this made? Korea?

7. Luckie

Luckie

Jan 1, 2010
    Northfield MN
    I'm local, any interest in a Road 1x18 cab?
    IMG_2361.

8. I believe so.

9. maybe...what are it's specs?

10. Luckie

Luckie

Jan 1, 2010
    Northfield MN
    Original Electrovoice 18" driver, 8 ohms. IIRC, the power handling is 200 @ 8.

11. weight?

12. Luckie

Luckie

Jan 1, 2010
    Northfield MN
    I'd guess 70 pounds.

13. that's a heavy cab!

14. Luckie

Luckie

Jan 1, 2010
    Northfield MN
    It's got killer throw...

15. i believe it--18s are nice...I am between bands right now so volume and throw aren't really my angle right now, but if this doesn't sell, then I might just take you up on it...

16. bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.