Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT:1997 Modulus Q6SS

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by lwleaver, Sep 7, 2002.

1. lwleaver

lwleaver Something cute and clever.

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    This is a day I thought would never happen. I have to let my Modulus go. I swear gear is more and more like selling pets. The one and only reason I have to sell her off is the weight. My left shoulder is having some problems so I need to find something a bit lighter. I can sell her outright for 1300 obo or trade for a Roscoe 5 or 6 string fretted. Color is not a big concern for me. So, if you want to trade cool. If you want to buy her cool. The Modulus is a 6 string Sweet Spot with the single EMG soapbar and 18V EMG BTS preamp. It is the Blue Stone finish with a subtle quilted maple top. There are only 2 bad spots I can find. One is a ding about the size of ½ a pinky nail on the upper side of the bass. And the other is a scratch on the headstock. Neither would come out in a picture. They are not noticeable except to the player, and in no way effect playability. Let me know if you have any questions and thank for looking. I have pictures so please ask if you want me to e-mail them to you.

Thanks.

Landon
    landonleaver@comcast.net
    610-948-4108
    Philly,PA

2. Fretless5verfan

Fretless5verfan Supporting Member

Jan 17, 2002
    Philadelphia
    Hey, I'm also in philly! is there any way i could play it to test it out before i buy it? (Pics would be cool too)

3. lwleaver

lwleaver Something cute and clever.

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    I may not sell it after all. I had to sell one bass to get some scratch together and I have my DP Custom on Ebay. If it doesnot sell you are more than welcome to try her out and take her home of you like her. Can you give me about a day or so to see what happens with the ebay thing. Thanks. Oh, I live near King of Prussia to be exact but we could meet somewhere and give her a spin.